* For this trip, we strongly recommend arriving the night prior to the trip date in Las Vegas; this night’s stay at a local hotel will be an additional cost.
* On the day of your trip, you arrive in the Las Vegas McCarran Airport by 10:30 a.m. to meet a representative for transportation to the Grand Canyon Airlines Terminal in Boulder City, Nevada where you take a charter flight to the Bar 10 Ranch. This night’s stay at the Ranch and ranch activities are included in the trip price.
* The next day you take a helicopter down into the canyon around 7:30 a.m.
* You will spend 3 and 2 nights camping along the river.
* On your last day, you arrive at Lake Mead where you board a bus for transportation back to Las Vegas. If anyone has stored luggage with Grand Canyon Air the bus will make a quick stop at the Boulder Airport to pick that up. If you have stored your luggage there please let the bus driver know when you board. The outfitter recommends not arranging for further flights home until after 4:00 p.m.